Terms and Conditions - Morning Star Travels
General Terms and Conditions:
Note: By using our Website in any way you agree to our Terms and Conditions
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may get delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams, unfavourable weather conditions etc.; However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
- Passengers are requested to arrive at the boarding point at least 15 mins prior to the departure.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- Identity proof (Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card).
- Unless it is explicitly mentioned on the ticket, neither Morning Star nor any of its travel partners take the responsibility of picking up passengers from their places.
- The company is not responsible for any loss of goods or property of the passengers and accidents.
- The company shall not be responsible for any delay or inconvenience caused during the journey due to breakdown of the vehicle or other reasons beyond the control of the company.
- The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip. Under such circumstances passengers will be intimated immediately through email / phone and the ticket amount will be refunded. No passenger will be taken on the wayside. Baggage and Luggage will be booked at owner's risk subjected to the acceptance by Morning Star travel partner.
- The tickets booked through Morning Star are cancellable accordingly to cancellation Policies.
- Video and Air conditioning in the buses are not guaranteed.
- 11.The cancellation refund will also be provided as a cash coupon with an expiry time of one year. You can use this cash coupon anytime with in that one year time period to do any further bookings.
- Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit / Debit Card account within 30 days of the ticket cancellation.The amount will be credited in your account within 8 to10 working days after the refund initiation. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5%.
- Service Tax Number : AAIFN9108NSD001
- For Complaints and Suggestions Please Contact us @ 9246 550 000 Email ID: email@example.com
- For Booking MST bus tickets, Please visit www.morningstartravels.in
Less than 6 hours from the main station departure time 100% Cancellation Charges
Between 6 Hrs to 12 Hrs from the main station departure time 30% Cancellation Charges
Between 1 to 7 days before main station departure time 15% Cancellation Charges
Between 7 to 15 days before main station departure time 10% Cancellation Charges
Between 15 to 30 days before main station departure time 10% Cancellation Charges